You'll find us overlooking the sailing and fishing port of Fowey on the south Cornish coast, between Looe and Mevagissey.
The coastal town and the local sandy cove at Readymoney are both a short walk from the hotel, which is also within easy reach of the many superb attractions in Cornwall, including The Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Fowey Hall Hotel, Fowey, Cornwall, PL23 1ET
Call: 01726 833 866
Finding us in Cornwall is simple.
- Leave the A30 at the Bodmin exit and follow signs to Lostwithiel.
- Take the first left, then left at the T junction, then left at the roundabout.
- Cross over the by-pass and turn right.
- Just past Lanhydrock House is a mini roundabout: turn left along the B3269 now following the signs for Fowey.
- On reaching the T junction turn right. Shortly along this road you turn left to Fowey.
- On reaching Fowey, go straight over the mini roundabout, continue towards the town and down a steep hill.
- Turn right into Hanson Drive. Fowey Hall is on the right.
- On site parking is available at the Hotel so you can just pull up right outside the door!
Driving an electric car? You can charge it at our POD Points on-site. Find out more on our Facilities page.
There is a regular train service from London Paddington to Par.
- London to Par approximately 4 1/2 hours
- Exeter to Par approximately 1 3/4 hours
- Bristol to Par approximately 3 hours
- Taunton to Par approximately 2 1/4 hours
Newquay airport is within easy reach of Fowey and has regular services from all over the UK and Europe.
Booking a taxi
To book a taxi to transfer you from the train station or airport to the Hotel please contact reception on 01726 833 866.