With the New Year comes many well-intentioned resolutions, and for many of us that means trying to get into shape after some serious Christmas indulgence. We’ve decided to make resolutions you can keep – ‘be good to yourself’ and ‘make time for you’.
Learne, our spa manager has given us some easy, top tips to help you look and feel good for the whole of 2019 – not just January!
· Never wear make up to bed – always use make up remover not just soap and water – you’ll be amazed at the difference this makes to your skin!
· Don’t lick your lips! Dry lips are a problem for us all in Winter – but licking them makes them worse -try a gentle lip scrub followed by some of your favourite lip balm.
· Water, water water! It’s so important to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated from the inside out – studies have shown that drinking enough water per day helps to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
· Get enough zzzz’s – poor quality of sleep can actually increase signs of ageing so make sure you get the recommended amount of sleep – between 7 and 9 hours a night – whatever feels right for you.
· Relax and make time for you – don’t worry we can help with this one with one of our Elemis treatments. Why not try our Superfood Pro- Radiance facial which gives your skin a nutritional boost to pack stressed dull skin with energising detoxifying actives. Leaving skin plump, radiant and lit up with good health.
There that doesn’t sound too tricky does it! Follow these easy steps that can fit into to your day to day routine – it only takes about 21 days to create a new habit – so let's get started.