Here at Fowey Hall, we are thrilled to welcome back our magical, winter igloos – available to book now for picture perfect dining from 5th November 2021!
Located on our front terrace with spectacular views over the Fowey estuary, each dome is beautifully decorated with fairy lights and comfortably fits 6 adults with room for a high chair. And, as the temperature drops, we’ll keep you warm with heating and blankets for a cosy dining experience like no other.
Whether you choose to join us for an informal lunch with colleagues, afternoon tea with friends or a family dinner under the stars, our igloos provide the perfect setting this festive season and will be available until the end of February 2022.
Each of our four igloos are perfectly complemented by our seasonal inspired menus, carefully crafted using the very best local ingredients and Cornish flavours which are only enhanced by the stunning scenery served up on the side.
Lunch will be served from 12pm with a full children’s menu available and light bites for the adults, seasonal afternoon tea is available from 2.30pm and, from 6pm, tuck into fresh fish dishes, locally sourced meats or inventive vegetarian options from our a la carte menu.
We pride ourselves on our drinks menu too, offering classic cocktails and contemporary creations from our accomplished bartenders, with a wine and spirit list showcasing fantastic products from all over the world.
With only four igloos available to book, we’ll be operating on a first come, first served basis so make sure to book now to avoid disappointment! Please note, dining in our iconic pods are available at 12pm, 2:30pm, 6pm and 8pm daily.
Terms and conditions -
- Igloos will be offered strictly on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability
- To book, head to the 'Eat' tab and select 'book a table' from the header
- Menus displayed are sample menus only and are subject to change
- Bookings can be made for igloos from 5th November 2021 until the end of February 2022
- Bookings open 20th October 2021
- Tables will be reserved for a maximum of two hours
- Igloos hold 6 adults and one high chair
- No deposit is required to secure the booking